Friday, June 25, 2010

yes, I'm a hotel snob

armstrong hotel copy

Can I just rave for a second about the hotel that I stayed at in Fort Collins? I hate to admit it but I am a hotel snob and while I don't need to stay at a "fancy" hotel I want a super clean room with lots of character. The Armstrong Hotel was everything I look for in a hotel experience and one of the best places I have stayed at! A historic building full of vintage details, right on the main street, a coffee shop below, a cozy vintage iron bed, wood floors and tons of character- the perfect place to lay my head after 3 days full of creative hard work :)

IMG_9915

IMG_9896

IMG_9909

fgh

IMG_99032

IMG_9930

IMG_9898


3 comments:

BellaKarma said...

Got me wondering what their monthly rates are. ;)

Lyric said...

sweet. I'm hoping the photo shoot went well!

Babs said...

Reminds me of a hotel that we LOVED in Ashland, OR. It's called the Columbia Hotel. I haven't been there in a few years, but we used to go to Ashland every summer and stay there. Lots of character, clean rooms with fresh flowers and unbelievably reasonable rates. Shared bath, but, as far as I'm concerned that's just part of the character. :>)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails