Friday, June 25, 2010

photo shoot- DONE!

IMG_9941

I am finished with the photo shoot in Fort Collins and back in the Denver area with my mother in law and I am exhausted but OH SO EXCITED!! The strange thing about this whole book process is that at this stage I really can't share much (which is hard for me because I really like to share!) but what I can say is that the last few days exceeded all of my expectations. The whole team at Interweave Press was beyond amazing and the process was incredibly collaborative and creative. We spent three days in Joe Coca's studio (which was the coolest studio-in an old brick building, complete with a garden out back, two friendly dogs and really good music to keep us going all day!) I will be sharing more details and information when I get the green light but for now I will say that while there is still tons of work to be done- I am walking away from this week and this experience inspired, motivated, confident and so excited about the things to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am stunned by the tutorials on your blog and the inspiration that you know how to turn into an artistic piece of work.
I especially liked the peacock bag and the flower belt.
Naturally, I decided to join the club!
Looking forward to news about your book and ..of course more tutorials !
x Maggie

A'n'G Johnson said...

While in Denver, go back to the DAM. King Tut is in town!

Jessica said...

ooooo I wanna hear your good music recommendations.

Jeanne Nelson said...

So happy for you Alisa, and can't wait for your newest book to be released! I'm in the process of experimenting with the techniques offered in your first book and LOVING them! You are so gifted with natural talent, and I absolutely love your style. Best wishes!

Home and Heart said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see it!!

Faiza said...

wishing you only good things...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails