Sunday, January 13, 2008

This is Me Today

This is me today- reflective, challenged, creative and trying to be calm. Life is crazy right now, we have been spending our free time trying to figure out what comes next, where do will we choose to live in 6 months and where do we see our lives going? Big questions to tackle with the rest of my own uncertainties- like how best to market my book? what will CHA be like and will anyone want to watch my demo? how will I make it through my day job when art deadlines are looming? will I continue to lose sleep over the noisy students above me? and the questions go on and on and on. But I have decided to just address what I can do today- this is me today... confused but thankful, tired but strong, restless but creative...and that is enough for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? People are going to LOVE your demo magic at CHA--I promise you. Your work is so cool; what's not to love? Can't wait to see you! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails